Tencel is a kind of cellulose fiber, it adopts solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than polyester, but it is significantly higher than ordinary viscose fiber and so does the wet strength. It has very high rigidity, good washing dimensional stability (shrinkage rate is only 2%), high moisture absorption, circular or elliptical cross section, beautiful luster and hand feel soft, good drapability and floatability.
Tencel fiber can decompose completely in the soil without pollution to the environment, and its production process is the spinning process with N-methylmorpholine-N-oxide (NMMO) solvent.
1. Water Absorption: Polyester fiber can not completely absorb water, but tencel fiber can be regular and fully absorbed clean, its water absorption is 1.5 times than that of cotton. The main reason is that the breakthrough controllable nanofibril technology is used in the production. The sweat of human body is absorbed and discharged by a bunch of tiny pipes, and there is no sense of hot and stuffy.
2. Bacteria Control: Because tencel absorbs and releases human sweat back into the atmosphere in a timely manner, the dry environment makes the breeding of bacteria slow, and it can effectively prevent mites, mold, and odor. Experiments have shown that the growth rate of bacteria on other man-made fibers is about 2,000 times faster than Tencel, and it is more sterile and comfortable.
3. Environmental Protection: Tencel is extracted from wood pulp and can be naturally degraded 100%, its recycling process is wood pulp-tencel-degradation-fertilizer and the unique environmental fiber manufacturing process can make 99.97% of the solution recyclable and more environmentally friendly.
4. Comfortable: The surface of tencel fiber is smooth and full, and the excellent water absorption makes Tencel products more suitable for sensitive skin. It is often said that the fabric is rough and the body is uncomfortable, tencel is the best choice. Dermatology reports indicate that using tencel products personally can significantly improve comfort and enhance people’s sense of pleasure.
5. Insulation: Static electricity is harmful to human body, people’s skin and sleep quality are affected by long-term exposure to static electricity. It is produced by drying, and the natural moisture content of tencel reaches 13%. With its excellent moisture conductivity, it will not accumulate electrostatic charges, so you can get better sleep quality.
|Lead Time||7-25 Days|
|Payment Method||30% T/T (the rest amount should be paid before shipment)|
|Place of Origin||Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province.|